Happy March! I am the kind of person who is continually surprised by how short February is (lol). These are the 5 beauty discoveries that blew me away last month.
- Dr Jart+ Premium BB Beauty Balm. Having discovered this, I don’t actually want to wear any normal foundation at all anymore, no matter how good. With an SPF of 45, this wondrous concoction moisturizes my skin and give me an amazing healthy glow with medium coverage. Not just my skin “but better”, but my skin “but amazing”. I am so pleased with this. To find out more, here’s my full review.
- The Natasha Denona Quint Palette #11. As I had purchased the large pink/purple palette it didn’t make sense to get the big green/brown palette just to get my hands on some of the greens, so I opted for this quint. These shadows look like nothing in the pan, but on the eye they are just beautiful. A perfect look for upcoming spring. Especially considering that a fresh green shade “greenery” is one of the pantone colors of the year. The colors in this quint all combine well, and despite them all being either satin or metallic you can still get entire looks out of the one palette. Like the shade from the blue/purple palette, the eyeshadows blend wonderfully and last all day.
- I picked up the Natasha Denona Blush Duo Palette #10 on sale at Beauty Bay. It features a satin, wonderfully natural looking light peachy berry shade called toutou, that looks like naturally flushed cheeks on the skin. The other shade is a peachy nude for blending edges. It contains the perfect levels of pigment to apply and blend in 3 seconds flat. Staying power is all day. This is my new favorite alongside my trusty Lancome Brun Roche.
- Wet n Wild’s eyeshadow all satin trio “Walking on eggshells” is a trusty trio for looks in seconds. Blending out immediately, well pigmented with all day staying power. An amazing find for around 3 Euros left me needing to try out more Wet n Wild.
- Last but not least, the piece de resistance, the best concealer in the world Nars Soft Matte. Read my review here and get shopping, you will not regret it.
That’s all folks!